Bioibérica Plant Health participates in Expoliva 2019, presenting its biological solutions to modern olive growing
- The company presents its range of specific products for olive trees
- The fair has become the largest showcase of the sector worldwide
Expoliva 2019 will take place from May 15 to 18 in Jaén (Spain).
• This new online asset offers information on technology, products and scientific publications of this Bioibérica business unit
• Replaces and concentrates in a single space, different webs that, until now, coexisted separately
• With a more modern and usable style, and a totally responsive design seeks a more direct communication with customers
Our Plant Physiology Division sent a speaker to the International Olive Tree Conference on Challenges in Plant Health and Technological Innovation
The III International Congress in Red Fruits and the first International Symposium in Hedge Olive Cultivation are the most relevant events in plant physiology to be held in the month of June.
The Terrasorb® amino acid-based range of products for plant stress will be key in both venues.
Olive leaf spot, which is caused by the Spilocaea oleagina fungus, is the most common disease in olive groves, affecting a large number of regions. Olive leaf spot causes round-shaped spots on the leaves, which fall off prematurely. This defoliation weakens the tree, with a significant part of the crop being lost.
The CROP-SCAN® service provides quick, precise data on hydric stress, strength, chlorophyll content and efficiency in photosynthetic activity for all trees in a plot, thus allowing for the early detection of differences in yield that cannot be detected by the naked eye. This allows farmers to implement the necessary measures to optimize the plot’s yield.
The study was made with Arbequina olive tree variety